Fireguywtc makes the news!!

Post your hosted videos from YouTube, Google, etc.

Moderator: FORDification

Forum rules
Videos are only allowed in the Video Gallery forum....not in a post in any other forum. Videos posted to any other will be immediately moved as needed. One video per thread, please! Nothing allowed of an adult, political or religious nature. For further rules and how-to's, click here.
fireguywtc
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Fireguywtc makes the news!!

Post by fireguywtc »

What is news worthy in my area? Well, a common material used in the manfacture of meth, left behind for the fire department to clean up of course. Today I responded with my volunteer fire dept. in salado to an unknow substance that turned out to be anhydrous ammonia. Just my fire chief and I was in town and we had to call the haz mat team from Temple, TX to come help do the cleanup as well as identification. In the video you will kinda see me pulling up in the engine(about halfway through). During the clean up I am the one in the yellow bunkers with a black helmet holding a pike pole and I have a yellow SCBA bottle on. You can also see my last name on my coat when it's zoomed in. The ammonia was in a 5 gallon water jug, we tipped it over and sprayed a ton of water on it, turning it into fertalizer.

Now in my area when a Firefighter makes the news we have to buy ice cream, so if ya want to collect you got to come visit. :wink:

http://www.kwtx.com/video/?autoStart=tr ... Id=3379441
Bill
1967 F-250 LWB 2WD 352 V8, 4spd manual, true duals, 122k original miles (currently being restored)
1970 F-250 4x4 highboy ranger 390 V8, 4spd
2012 F-350 PSD FX4 LWB CC lariat, white
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... hp?uid=602
"If you want to judge a person's true character, give them power."
drytoast
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: Fireguywtc makes the news!!

Post by drytoast »

Congrats on the 5 minutes of fame 8) . Sadly I live in what the whole U.S. call "meth valley" although they seemed to be getting a hold on it because I haven't heard of many meth busts in the last year. :woohoo: Todd
Life is hard; its harder if your STUPID. John Wayne

1972 Ford F-100 Explorer 302 C4 automatic
2005 Chrysler T&C Limited
1996 Honda Accord LX 238,000 miles and counting
bumpside

Re: Fireguywtc makes the news!!

Post by bumpside »

fireguywtc wrote:What is news worthy in my area? Well, a common material used in the manfacture of meth, left behind for the fire department to clean up of course. Today I responded with my volunteer fire dept. in salado to an unknow substance that turned out to be anhydrous ammonia. Just my fire chief and I was in town and we had to call the haz mat team from Temple, TX to come help do the cleanup as well as identification. In the video you will kinda see me pulling up in the engine(about halfway through). During the clean up I am the one in the yellow bunkers with a black helmet holding a pike pole and I have a yellow SCBA bottle on. You can also see my last name on my coat when it's zoomed in. The ammonia was in a 5 gallon water jug, we tipped it over and sprayed a ton of water on it, turning it into fertalizer.

Now in my area when a Firefighter makes the news we have to buy ice cream, so if ya want to collect you got to come visit. :wink:

http://www.kwtx.com/video/?autoStart=tr ... Id=3379441
Excellent job. :thup: :thup: Keep up the good work and above all, be carefull. :)
1972 SWB Ranger XLT
`We'll hold the distinction of being the only Nation in the history of the world that ever went to the poor house in an automobile.' (Will Rogers)