new topics not moving to the top.

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

new topics not moving to the top.

Post by rjewkes »

I have noticed that the new software leaves the new posts/topics just wherever, the old stuff everything new moved to the top now it just stays where it was when it was typed. also old discusions are staying up top. is this an option in user control?

I liked the way it kept the new post/discusions up at the top. in the old system.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Thunderfoot
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: new topics not moving to the top.

Post by Thunderfoot »

Go to the "User Control Panel" and under the "Board preferences" tab on the left you will see "Edit Display Options", set the (Display Topics ordering by:) to Post time. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shayne
I'm not "Brand Loyal" Ford-Chevy-Dodge-Toyota I have them all, one even cross mixed...
If it Looks good and Works good then it's ok by me. Everything has its issues from time to time...

69 SWB (project) & 69 Highboy (driver/project)
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa29 ... d%20truck/
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?cat=10399
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: new topics not moving to the top.

Post by rjewkes »

Thanks.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com