Keith is always the last poster in body/paint

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Keith is always the last poster in body/paint

Post by 1971ford »

not like its a big problem at all but Keith (FORDification) always shows up on the main forum index as last poster. i click in there and the bump master hasnt posted anything real recent :D
-Ryan
1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Keith is always the last poster in body/paint

Post by 1971ford »

ahhh. Keith added a thingy in the "links" part of body/paint about window tinting laws.

nevermind this thread.
-Ryan
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

and i thought you were refering to his project progress. i was going to say he doesn't have a shop anymore so that kind of limits him to what he can do. i also do not have a shop. i have my driveway which is actually the city alleyway. i do have a garage but it is more like a storage shed. because you couldn't work inside of it if you could even get a car or truck inside of it to work on. yea in general live a beach for everyone. so why not go swimming. even if its in the bathtub. flarp ride that wave. :lol:
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

1971ford wrote:ahhh. Keith added a thingy in the "links" part of body/paint about window tinting laws.

nevermind this thread.
:lol: Yeah, decided it was time to start getting some links added to the various 'Links' sub-forums, so from now on, every time I run across a cool site that I think would be a good addition, I'm going to add it right then.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!