MORE PROGRESS

Post progress reports on your project truck(s)

Moderator: FORDification

MudinMan4x4

MORE PROGRESS

Post by MudinMan4x4 »

well, i got my fender back on and the pasenger door finally shuting right grille is on and gona be puting the hood on when someone can help me lift it up there (dont wanna scratch it up) motor's still running alittle bit funny but not near as bad sounds strong after warm up, next I'm awaiting my wiring harness and gona put that it then put my crapet kit in and so on i'll keep updateing including my custom rear lift adios.....
Last edited by MudinMan4x4 on Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gas' Guzzler fer life" "Southern Pride""It's not what you buy it's what you build"
cobraF100
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: update project 4x4

Post by cobraF100 »

Good to here it's comeing along..

I IM'ed you back but didn't hear anything from you (about the Cam)

Where did you get your Carpet Kit?

I just sent a set of Heads off to the Porter,to get the "Snot" Ported out of them.
The shops around here are so Damn slow that I just sent them off to get done,should be back in about 3-4 weeks.

Later,
Chris
Never Forget Our Soldiers
MudinMan4x4

Post by MudinMan4x4 »

well the carpet kit was in my parts truck (realy nice) but i know they have them in LMC and they look perty dad'gum nice , what heads you portin out?
"Gas' Guzzler fer life" "Southern Pride""It's not what you buy it's what you build"
MudinMan4x4

Post by MudinMan4x4 »

UPDATE!! Orderd my new Cam,INtake,carb about to order my gaskets, roller timeing chain ,and probaly pertronix ignition next will be new headers/exhaust(old one's will be for sale) new valve covers (lookin for nice used alum ones) and some dress up peices like hose wrap chrome water neck thinkin about hilborn style air cleaner ect.ect. and my new tires and finish my wiring , phew i better get to sellin some more parts, yall know where to find ceramic coated 4x4 headers?and maybe some alum V-covers?
cobraF100
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: MORE PROGRESS

Post by cobraF100 »

Call Jegs and ask about the Coated HeadMans.
1-800-345-4545

Here's a set on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=34202
Chris
Never Forget Our Soldiers