got my national certification!!!

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

td
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

got my national certification!!!

Post by td »

i just wanted to share with all you bump nuts, i finished my year long Emergency Medical Technician program on the 5th of this month and sat down in Memphis TN Tuesday evening to take my National Registry test. i found out yesterday morning, after a looonnnng 16 hour wait that i passed it!!!! I am a Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-IV). I cant tell you all how happy i am to have achieved this goal!!! :D
Last edited by td on Thu May 20, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MAK
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: got my national certification!!!

Post by MAK »

Congratulations! :thup:
robroy
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by robroy »

Good afternoon Td!

That's truly wonderful news!!! I've always sincerely admired all forms of emergency workers. It seems like you'll enjoy great satisfaction from being directly involved, on a daily basis, with helping many innocent people who run in to trouble of one kind or another. And although I'm sure the work will be extremely hard, it's work that genuinely matters to those you're serving!

I've investigated the EMT program before also, so I'm familiar with the sacrifices that you had to make to get where you are today. Well done Td!

Robroy
fireguywtc
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fireguywtc »

td wrote:i just wanted to share with all you bump nuts, i finished my year long Emergency Medical Technician program on the 5th of this month and sat down in Memphis TN Tuesday evening to take my National Registry test. i found out yesterday morning, after a looonnnng 16 hour wait that i passed it!!!! Im a Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). I cant tell you all how happy i am to have achieved this goal!!! :D
Basic or paramedic? Either way congrats to you!
Bill
1967 F-250 LWB 2WD 352 V8, 4spd manual, true duals, 122k original miles (currently being restored)
1970 F-250 4x4 highboy ranger 390 V8, 4spd
2012 F-350 PSD FX4 LWB CC lariat, white
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... hp?uid=602
"If you want to judge a person's true character, give them power."
kyle ray

Post by kyle ray »

good job :thup:
td
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by td »

fireguywtc wrote:
td wrote:i just wanted to share with all you bump nuts, i finished my year long Emergency Medical Technician program on the 5th of this month and sat down in Memphis TN Tuesday evening to take my National Registry test. i found out yesterday morning, after a looonnnng 16 hour wait that i passed it!!!! Im a Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). I cant tell you all how happy i am to have achieved this goal!!! :D
Basic or paramedic? Either way congrats to you!
THANKS to all!!!!

Im a EMT-IV. EMT is a prerequisite to the EMT-P (Paramedic) program, so you have to do it in steps. im gonna go to work and get in A & P this fall so i can make further pursuit of something in the future, whether it be the medic program or mabe the RN?
BiggDogg
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by BiggDogg »

Congrats man :thup:
1970 F250 Camper Special
"Its no coincidence that man's best friend can't talk."