My Green 71 Camper Special

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

71 Camper Special

My Green 71 Camper Special

Post by 71 Camper Special »

I ran across this site recently and thought I'd share some photos of my truck. It's a 71 F-250 Camper Special / 390 / C6. The paint is original and there has been no body work done to the truck. The engine is original and hasn't ever been out of truck either. My mom's uncle bought it new, and it was passed to me to drive when I was in high school. I put about 20,000 miles on it and then it sat for several years, while I was in college and a time thereafter. Recently, with the help of one of my dad's cousin it was running again. I now have it at my house and drive it a couple times a week, weather permitting. We have done a lot of work to it and improved or replaced several parts which have gone bad over the years, plus I added a few things along the way which I liked. We still have most of the factory parts, which came off of it.

I'm no great mechanic, but I do love old Ford trucks and cars. This is a great site and I enjoy browsing it. Thanks to those involved who put in the work so we can enjoy it.
truck_01.jpg
truck_02.jpg
truck_03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mkitchen

Re: My Green 71 Camper Special

Post by mkitchen »

That is a very nice looking truck, enjoy!
Mikey