Old member (not dead, just life...UGH) sounding off.

A place for new members to introduce themselves

Moderator: FORDification

two-bit
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Old member (not dead, just life...UGH) sounding off.

Post by two-bit »

Hello all.
Some of you might remember me. I remember some of your names. Its been a damn long road over the last 6-8 years but things are starting straighten out and there is an old '72 DRW waiting in the woods for some love.
Long story short, cancer, divorce, death, and starting over in a new state, almost a totally new life.
I realize i have been gone for quite some time and there are lots of posts and info to catch up on.
Glad this site is still here, seems like FB has sucked the life out of all my old haunts.
Two-bit
:fr:
Living life full throttle on the North Coast of America!!!

72' F-350, DRW, 360, NP435, Dana 70, 159" WB, P.S., P.B., 12' flatbed, 10,000 GVW.
DuckRyder

Re: Old member (not dead, just life...UGH) sounding off.

Post by DuckRyder »

Welcome back.

I do remember the handle, sorry to hear about the troubles, hope things are looking up now.

The Book of Faces defiantly slows down forum traffic and i do understand there is a pretty active BoF page as well. I don't do BoF though.

Check out the Project update forums, there are a lot of folks who update this pretty regular and theres some really cool stuff in there (Smoky and Hackster for starts).

Robert
1972 F100 Ranger XLT (445/C6/9” 3.50 Truetrac)

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper
390FE1972
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 390FE1972 »

Good to have you back on board!!! :wel:
1972 F250 Sports Custom 390 FE C6 2WD Dana 60 4:10 gears
HOWDY69
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by HOWDY69 »

Glad to see you back. I just came back myself.

69 F250, FE Specialties 410, CJ Valves, RPM Intake, Holley 4150,......10 Smiles per gallon
71 Clydesdale in many pieces; 302 roller motor waiting impatiently
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by sargentrs »

:wel: back! This forum has been the only place that has kept me sane and grounded the past several years. Something about communing with like minded people and appreciation for the simpler times in these old trucks is a refuge from life's ups and downs. Life has not been kind to me and my family either but I can jump on here and escape from it for awhile. :fr

...Book of Faces... :lol: Good one, Duck!
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.