Leaving the old Fords behind.

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

fonfixer

Leaving the old Fords behind.

Post by fonfixer »

It's been awhile since I posted or even checked in here after I totaled my '67. Whenever I did have a question there were always a good group of people pointing me in the right direction. For the most part I could do a search I find where the very issue I was having had already been covered. Occasionally I would throw in my two cents which might have come to a whole quarters worth of knowledge.

Like I said my '67 was totaled. I traded it off for a can of snuff when I was laid up in the hospital to the fellow that pulled me from the carnage. He had a bump side and was always on the hunt for parts. He's not getting much for body parts off my old truck, even the dash was bent because of my hard head. He'll end up with some trim, door hinges/parts, engine (240) and tranny, master cylinder and other brake parts.

That being said, I have most of a second truck in my shop. I have a frame and doors (matching VIN), outer fenders, heater box, wiring, flywheel, intake (off 300) and other odds and ends. I have a cab of sorts. I was in the process of marrying the dash/cowl/firewall of a '67 to the cab of a '72. The '67 was rusted out and I realized it was the dash and firewall that real set the years apart. If I remember right there are three indents below the back glass on the '67 and five on the '72. It together just needs to be welded. I also have a limited slip rearend. I have a cast iron three speed but something tells me to hold on to it. Everything is inside except the rearend and frame.

This stuff is free to whoever wants it or needs it. I'd rather see someone get some use out of these parts than to see them hauled for scrap. Keep in mind this stuff is old, bottoms of the doors are rusted through kind of thing. But free is free. I'd like to see these parts go a couple more thousand miles.

I cannot ship and will not ship. I am located in N. Louisiana. PM me if interested and we can work everything else out.
1967 F100 swb 240 single barrel, manuel choke, three on the tree, style side
1967 F100 swb 240 single barrel, manuel choke, three on the tree, flare side
2011 F150 Crewcab Lariet w/Ecoboost (runs like a scalded dog!)
2019 Transit
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Leaving the old Fords behind.

Post by basketcase0302 »

I wish I were closer and I'd snatch this up! :thup:

Bump. :wink:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4